FAMILY CAMP REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in attending Family Camp @ Oshkidee.
This year our registration process will involve 2 separate steps:
1. Application (opens February 5th at noon SK time)
Submit your application by filling out the form linked below. You should receive an auto-email confirming your application within 30 minutes of submitting it. If you do not get this email, please contact us.
We will be sorting out all the initial camp applications until Feb 7 to try and group families with their friends; we will then be informing you of the week that you have been accepted into. You will receive an invoice for your camp week with payment instructions. We encouarage payment 'instalments' so that your invoice is paid by June.
- We will do our best to fill your first preference of dates, but when this is not possible you may be moved to your second preference. If either week will work for you, please indicate this in your comments.
- To aid in allowing family groups into camp, if you have invited a family to join you, please include their name and we will process your applications together.
- If you have a specific room or cabin preference please indicate that on the extra info box. We will fill up the rooms on a first come, first serve basis.
- If using a phone it's recommended to NOT use autofill.
Summer 2022 Health Protocols & Procedures:
Our current plans are to run camps as 'normal' as possible. We are putting in place these plans to make it a fun and safe summer. This is subject to change in response to government mandates.
We would ask that people who come to camp are healthy. (If you have to delay coming to camp for health reasons we will gladly pro-rate your camp fees accordingly)
We plan to follow health regulations, whatever they may look like in summer. This will include safe food service and disinfecting procedures.